top of page

Frequently Asked Questions


What do I need to get started?

You will need a valid ‘off-sale’ premise license and an alcohol ‘personal license’ in accordance to the Licensing Act 2003. Validity should be 6months or over.  Let's boost your customers, cut your costs and make more of your business. Together.


How much does it cost to join and how much commission will I pay?

There’s no joining fee and our commission is a fixed 20% (excluding VAT) charge on every Preeze order you take. So, for example, when you accept an order worth £20, our commission would be £3.36 (that’s £2.80 commission plus 56p VAT).

Nobody likes hidden fees or setup cost.


I want to join Preeze but I have no drivers. Can you help?

We will connect you with one of our delivery partners from our delivery network, whenever you have an order. They will be navigated to your location to pick up the order.

You simply package the beverages, confirm the pickup via the app and the order will be delivered.

How long will it take for me to get online?

As long as you send us all the details and documents we ask for (you can do this via the app, quickly and safely) and you’ve signed your contract, your virtual store will usually go online with Preeze within 5 working days.


What if I can’t find a stock item on the app?

If your stock is not available from the options of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages provided, you can simply upload either of the following:

  • A photo of your inventory or inventory board

  • A scan of your inventory list, or file such as a pdf

  • A typed document of the required beverages

  • If your inventory includes a key for allergen symbols, make sure you include it.

  • We don't accept handwritten inventory


Delivery Partner:

What documents do I need?

One document to prove your right to work in the UK, which could be:

  • UK/EEA passport

  • EEA ID card (plus additional photo ID)

  • Non-EEA passport, with valid visa (including immigration status) or Biometric Residence Permit

  • UK birth/adoption certificate with National Insurance number


One document to prove your address, which could be:

  • A bank or credit card statement

  • An original utility bill (excluding mobile phone)


How do I earn with Preeze?

Get paid on each delivery - Being an independent contractor making deliveries via our delivery partner platform, you will be paid for delivering beverages from our partner stockists to our customers. 

You choose which orders you accept; earnings vary per order but will be displayed on the app and you are paid for all the orders you successfully deliver.


Riders keep 100% of any tips they receive, paid at the same time as the rest of your earnings.

Once you’ve joined you can order professional kit from the Preeze support for free. Here’s what you can get for free, when you join Preeze:

  • A Preeze cap

  • One cooler bag

  • Phone mount


What are the requirements for being a rider?​

To ride with Preeze you’ll need:

  • A UK bank account

  • A smartphone – (iOS 11 and above) or Android (6.0 and above)

  • Your own vehicle (car or motorised scooter) with the necessary safety equipment

  • Proof of your right to work in the UK, as self-employed


You must also:

  • Be 18yrs or over

  • Have no unspent criminal convictions

  • Cars and motorised scooters will also need delivery insurance as well as regular motor vehicle insurance.


When applying to ride with a car or scooter you’ll also need to provide:

  • UK/EEA driving licence (or provisional licence and CBT for scooters)

  • Proof of delivery insurance


How do I earn with Preeze?

You will need your normal car insurance (SD&P) and ‘Hire & Reward’ insurance when working with us.


Social, Domestic & Pleasure (SD&P)

This is standard insurance that covers you for the everyday use of your vehicle, not using your vehicle for your work. SD&P insurance is a legal requirement for any vehicle that has not been declared off-road.


Hire and Reward (H&R)

Your SD&P insurance does not cover you for your delivery work with Preeze. If you’re delivering orders in return for payment, in addition to SD&P you’ll need to have:

  • Hire and reward insurance, or

  • Carriage of goods, for hire and reward insurance


These are the specific type of cover that our delivery partners need to have in place, to carry out deliveries on a scooter or in a car. It covers you when you use your car or scooter for work. We’ll need to see proof of this insurance before you start riding with us.


Not sure where to get your insurance? We find a lot of riders use these mobile providers:

  • MCE provides courier delivery insurance. You can read more here

  • Zego offer pay-as-you-go courier insurance, so you only pay for the time you're online. You can read more here

  • TradeX provides courier insurance. You can read more here

  • Acorn provides delivery insurance for couriers. You can read more here

bottom of page